Brand new why pay $1899.00 in a beautiful gift box. Crazy price be quick!
The Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
- Sunlight gives your watch a free energy boost, extending time between charges
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps cover more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can extend battery life
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Sends your location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
The rugged yet sophisticated Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar features an always-on 1.4” display. Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Turn-by-turn navigation and round-trip routing
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths. Enter a distance you want to travel and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging and 15 hours in GPS mode with an additional hour when solar charging.
This product is an international model