- High-quality dual front and interior dash cams
- Rotatable interior camera ideal for Uber and taxi drivers
- Full HD 1080p video resolution
- Ultra-wide 146° view angle
- Built-in G-sensor technology prevents loss of footage
- 24-Hour motion-activated parking monitor for added security^
- 1.5” LCD display screen
- Audio recording via the built-in microphone
^To set the dash cam up as a parking monitor, uninterrupted power is required.
Upgrade your on-the-road security with the Kogan D6 Dual Lens Dash Cam Recorder which boasts ultra-wide viewing, a built-in G-sensor and 24-hour parking monitor to capture the whole road and license plates in high-quality resolution to back up your claim.
Capture every detail
With a rotatable, ultra-wide 146° viewing angle that records Full HD 1080p video and audio of the road and your car interior simultaneously, you can rest assured that no important detail will be missed.
The 24-hour parking monitor automatically turns on the dash cams if motion or a collision is detected in case of hit-and-runs or vandalism so you can really capture all the nitty-gritty details.
In the unfortunate event of an accident, the built-in G-sensor will lock the current video file, preventing the footage from being overwritten and keeping it safe until you can save it to your computer.
When there is a collision or sudden change in the XYZ axis of your vehicle, the G-sensor determines the direction of the collision and records the event.