Listen to music like never before with superior audiophile-grade sound thanks to the graphene diaphragm and premium Bluetooth chipset of these wireless earbuds, eliminating disruptive latency and distortion.
- Fully immersive bass and crystal-clear highs thanks to the graphene diaphragm
- 400mAh Zinc alloy charging case provides up to 21 hours playback time
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- Siri and Google Assistant compatibility
- Large 9mm speaker diameter for enhanced sound
- Superior sound quality for iPhones with Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- Touch controls for volume, music and instant accepting of calls
- Talk or listen up to 7 hours on a single charge
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm® chipset and aptX™support for superior sound quality
- Type-C port for convenient charging
- 2019 RedDot award winner
- IPX5-Rated water resistance
With just a touch, you can immerse yourself in superior sound and crystal-clear phone calls thanks to the Kogan F2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds with Metal Carry Case, letting you listen uninterrupted for up to 7 hours on a single charge.
Unlike traditional mechanical earphones, these earphones use a graphene diaphragm to produce next-level frequency for intense sound without distortion, delivering more immersive bass and clear mid-high tones.
Listen on the go
Listen to your jams uninterrupted for up to seven hours on a single charge, making sure you don’t go without your treasured beats on the daily commute. Battery low on the go? No problem! The stylish zinc alloy charging case lets you charge your earphones fully three times for up to 21 hours of continuous wireless audio.
Seamlessly call and connect
Simply use the touch controls to accept calls, or take and make calls in crystal-clear clarity on either earphone using the built-in microphone.
*Expected on 70% volume