Tydi Ltd Warranty Terms and Conditions
The warranty is given and provided by Tydi Ltd in addition to the coverage you receive under the consumer guarantees act. The warranty has terms and conditions attached to it that in accepting the warranty you are also agreeing to please read and fully understand these terms here.
By default, you are protected by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. The Act specifies rights and remedies available to you if our goods fail to meet one or more of these guarantees. Tydi Ltd, its warranties and its terms of sale will comply with all requirements of the Consumer Guarantees Act.
This specific warranty statement outlines terms, exclusions and guidelines over and above the standard consumer rights as stipulated by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and is applicable only to products purchased from Tydi Ltd.
Item Warranty Limitations
- Misuse of a product and/or use for which it was not designed
- Neglect, deliberate damage, failure to care for or maintain the product in an acceptable manner
- Unauthorised repairs or modifications to the product
- Minor imperfections not affecting performance or decorative value
- Damage caused after removal and reinstallation, for example when moving house
- The warranty is for personal or household use only. It excludes commercial/industrial use.
General Warranty Statement
For this product, Tydi Ltd provides a standard 12 Month Warranty unless otherwise noted on your invoice.
The warranty covers materials, workmanship and labour within these specified and respective timeframes. Where no labour warranty period is specified, a standard 12 months labour warranty is provided. The labour warranty is subject to terms outlined in the “Warranty Service Areas” section.
Tydi Ltd will repair, replace or refund the item depending on how serious the fault is, except in circumstances outlined under “Warranty Limitations”. We will endeavour to remedy the warranty claim within a reasonable timeframe. Where it is not possible to provide repair or replacement, we will offer a refund. If we offer a replacement and the specific product is not available or no longer manufactured, we reserve the right to provide a similar product.
Tydi Ltd shall not be liable for consequential losses, damages, costs or inconvenience of any kind including loss of profit. In particular, Tydi Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, or inconvenience arising from:
a) the faulty installation of this Tydi Ltd product;
b) the combination, integration, or operation of this Tydi Ltd product with product not provided by Tydi Ltd;
c) where goods are used or adapted for a purpose for which they are not designed.
Proof of purchase is required for a warranty claim and warranties are not transferable. Contact Tydi Ltd directly as soon as you can and generally before engaging anyone to service or repair your item.
- Phone 09 972 2622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Consumable items such as door seals, light bulbs and grill / bake elements or group head seals on coffee machines and other consumable parts that would normally be a user replaceable part.
- Physical damage from miss use
Warranty is return to base (RTB) and the cost of returning the product for warranty is to be covered by you, the customer. Only in the event of a product being dead on arrival (DOA) will Tydi Ltd cover the cost of return shipping.
Items to be serviced/inspected must be in a suitable (thoroughly clean) condition otherwise costs of cleaning and repair preparation may apply.
Repairs and repairers must be authorised by Tydi Ltd otherwise their repair costs may not be covered in full by warranty. The amount covered will be assessed by Tydi Ltd.
Installation, Workmanship, Testing and Inspection before Commissioning
Installations and workmanship not carried out by personnel authorised by Appliance Outlet are excluded by the provisions of this warranty. Please ensure you obtain a comprehensive written warranty from your tradesperson for all materials and workmanship completed and keep a copy of quotes, invoices, warranties and all correspondence.
All goods must be installed, serviced and/or operated by a qualified experienced tradesperson.
- Installations must comply with industry standards and normal practices including pre-installation inspection and checking and post-installation testing of all functions for failure. Failure to comprehensively inspect for defects/flaws before installation (and on immediate arrival) can in some circumstances limit your claim under this warranty. This is due to the Tydi Ltd not having control/care or custody of the product.
- Sanitary, Plumbing and Drainage items must be installed by a registered industry professional.
- Electrical Installations must be undertaken by a licensed electrical worker and a Certificate of Compliance or Electrical Safety Certificate (including Registration / Practicing licence number) may be required.